Saturday, July 28, 2007

12:00 a.m.

I have content to post. Really, I do. Unfortunately, I no longer have the brain power necessary to articulate everything that is in my head. This of course means that the rest of this next post will be entirely in lolcat (or, if you prefer, in lolrat).
O hai. I has a book! Cover say "You no take my sekrit!" Maincat disapproves of elevators. Womancat say "It is dangerous to go alone-- take phone!" Seriouscat disapproves of Maincat. Maincat say "I can has embassy call pls?" Seriouscat is too serious to notice Maincat's pls. Maincat find invisible clue: "My pokemans, let me show you them!" Seriouscat suspect Maincat, but it is rly Ceilingcat. Because Ceilingcat was in ur barn, watchin u masturbate.
What book did my brain make me tell you about in lolcat? Which cat corresponds to which character? And how much will I hate myself for this in the morning?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you hurt my brain...

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!? Engrish plz.

C4G said...

OMG! LMAO! That was too funny and I have no idea what the book is! Thanks for the e-coffee hotlink!!

Maddo said...

I have no idea, but now I'm very curious.