Saturday, July 28, 2007

4:30 p.m.

Maddo is in the other room picking out a movie and letting the dye set, so I'll were waiting to see how hers turns out, I figured I would post pictures from past dye jobs!

Maddo is on the left, and I am on the right.

I don't like 7-up, but it was necessary for this picture.

Maddo with the fauxhawk I made her. Those aren't real bangs...it's actually hair from the back of her head. >>

Burgandy clearly makes me emo... =/

And what better way to show off purple than in the snow? ^^

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Hello fellow First Book blogger. I'm not using my blogger account for m Blogathon blog, so if you'd like to check mine out, go here: http://blogforbooks.livejournal.com - Another person on my friends list over at that journal is also blogging for First Book. :)

Hope you're staying awake OK. I'm already feeling sleepy. Eeek!

Maddo said...

I really like what the burgundy does to your eyes, tho, regardless of emoness.