Sunday, July 29, 2007

2 a.m.

I realized while I was in the shower that my love of reading has actually had a physical impact on me as well. When I was little, I used to read for hours at a time lying on my side in bed. Once my eyesight started getting worse, this meant that one eye was taking more strain than the other. That is why today my eyesight in my right eye is a full step worse than my eyesight in my left.

What can I say? I am clearly hard-core!

I am also pleased to report that the shower has made me feel much better. In fact, I am now alert enough to consider taking my medicine, so that my aches will go away completely. And, now that this post is done, I'm off to the kitchen to make another batch of homemade chicken strips!

1 comment:

Gledster said...

Cheers for the comment Glo Paint. :)