Sunday, July 29, 2007

1:30 a.m.

This is where it really gets hard. All my real life friends have gone to bed, so I have no more guaranteed comments to keep me going. I'm starting to get a sleepiness headache, and my entire body aches because I've been off my meds. Unfortunately, the medicine causes drowsiness, and I am so close to the end that I don't want to risk it.

Don't worry, as a frequent night shift worker I know my limits, and I will not push myself to illness. I just need to vent a little bit to make myself feel better. If I quit now I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway, because my next-door neighbors are having another party, just like the one that kept me from sleeping last night. How dare they get in the way of my fundraising?

I am posting early so I can go take a shower. Heat helps the discomfort, and if I eat something with protein my headache will likely go way.

Hope everyone else is hanging in there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have guaranteed comments--that's what your monitor is for. I'm trying to stop by more often now that it's so late, too. Hang in there!

Glo Paint said...

Thank you, Kathy. <3 I have a lot of respect for you monitors.