Sunday, July 29, 2007

3:00 a.m.

I would like to take this time to say a formal thank you to all of my sponsors who decided to donate to me today.

I went into this knowing that my uncle was going to sponsor me for $20 an hour, but having total strangers take an interest in my blog and donate money out of pocket was very heartening. I'm going through this now as much out of respect for my sponsors as for the charity I am fund-raising for.

Much love to:
Just a Geek/Ceru, who had to retire early for life reasons.
MissMeliss, who is not blogging this go-round, but has still been active.
Kathy, my monitor, without whom I would surely be asleep in my tea mug.
And lastly, my long-time friends Mike and Madeline, who are really just suckers for lolrats.

1 comment:

Maddo said...

Nono it's cause we <3 you.